O Laboratório Edol started its activity, from a Lisbon pharmacy, in 1952.
In 1962 the first manufacturing unit was built.
Market conditions led, in early 2000, to all areas of the company being resolute in a single location, and a period of restructuring and modernization of the entire company began.
In 2005, focus was given to the internationalization process, through the search for new markets.
In 2007 the new corporate image was created
growth led to a move to new facilities.
This same growth led to the construction of a new manufacturing unit, a process that is currently underway.