Laboratório Edol began its operation from a pharmacy in Lisbon, in 1952.
In 1962 was built the first factory.
The market conditions at the beginning of 2000, have led to a concentration of all areas of the company in one location and then Laboratório Edol started a period of restructuring and modernization of the whole company.
In 2005 Edol focused its attention in internationalization strategy’s, by searching for new markets.
In 2007 was adopted a new corporate image and, in 2008 the company’s growth led to new premises. This growth led to a construction of a new factory, a process that is ongoing.
We want to be a benchmark company as partners and promoters of wellness and quality of life.
We want that our business’ success goes beyond the most hardworking of our input and represents added value to healthcare professionals, to our partners and to the community in we operate.
We want to strengthen the leadership in the Portuguese market and continue to expand our business to more international markets.
- • To promote health and wellness, improving the quality of life
- • To compete for Quality and Innovation
- • To protect and to preserve the Environment
- • Focusing on transparency and dialogue with all our costumers
- • Ensuring Safety and Health at Work
- • To invest in training and development of our team work
- • To promote unity, strength, motivation and respect among all